We are always looking for vibrant, creative and energetic people who love reading to/dancing-singing-playing-creating-building-exploring-sharing-discovering-working with children and their parents.
Whether preparing activities, manning a station or helping to set up/break down a site, we need you. (In the hopefully not-too-distant future, we will be looking for architects, contractors, exhibit design artists, builders, painters and other support). Stay tuned for openings!
Wish List is updated as needed
- 10’ by 15’ Tent for Pop-Ups
- 3D Aerius Wooden Stacking Game
- 3D Viridis Wooden Stacking Game
- Areaware Blockitecture Habitat
- Banners and Posters for Exhibits
- Cllayees 16 Pcs Wooden Stacking Blocks
- Happy Architect Builder Set
- QBI Toy Kids Magnet Building Tiles Mini Set
- VI Madras Tablecloths for displays
- Rigamajig Workshop
- Imagination Playground Big Blue Blocks
Contact Ellie Hirsh at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to donate towards Wish List items.
We are here to establish relationships with public, private and parochial schools via field trips, tours, exhibits, programs and collections, including a theater and a library.
We also strive to encourage and promote social learning and educational enrichment in a safe environment that speaks to all children, including those at-risk or of the special needs population.
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE